Your Career in Real Estate:
Advantages for Agents at Roberts Brothers
"Timing is everything...interest rates are historically low and you want to be ready. If you've ever considered a career in real estate...the time is now!"
-- Johnny Roberts, Roberts Brothers, Inc.
At Roberts Brothers, we understand that the business of real estate is about relationships. We build relationships with our clients and our communities, in Mobile and Baldwin Counties; we also invest in our real estate agents and staff, creating long-term, mutually successful connections.
Expert Pre- and Post-Licensing Training
We know that relationships start within an organization, which is why we offer an extensive training program. If you are just starting as an agent, we can help you obtain your real estate license with Academy Real Estate Training Program. And if, after passing your licensing test, you choose to work with Roberts Brothers as a new agent, you’ll be joining the most well-known and successful real estate company in Mobile, AL.
Mentoring Feeds Your Success
We want to help you thrive and prosper! New agents have the support and assistance of a senior agent (at no cost) for their first 12 months with Roberts Brothers. New agents can not only turn to their branch managers for questions and support, but also benefit from the experience of their mentors, senior agents who provide help specifically for their circumstances.
Reap the Benefits of Our Generous Professional Policies
Other benefits of partnering with Roberts Brothers for your career in Mobile, AL real estate include:
- Continuing Education & Business Development: Our training concentrates on quick-start methods and specialized programs for experienced agents that allow agents to build a business that will last. Comprehensive advanced training programs, CE courses, technology classes, business development courses, and agent roundtable classes gives you innovative business development ideas and sales building programs
- No Franchise Fees: Our agents do not pay franchise fees. Save thousands of dollars in commissions
- Competitive Commission Schedule: Our rapidly graduating commission schedule gives you more money in your pocket.
- Non-competing Management: Our managers and owners do not compete with our agents. Their only focus is to helping our agents become successful
- Greatest Market Share: We sell more homes than anyone in South Alabama! Our reach and name recognition give our agents more sales opportunities.
- Inspired and Effective Marketing :
- Websites: Websites for each agent give you more exposure on the Internet.
- Referrals: Referrals though several of the nation's largest relocation companies mean more opportunities to grow your business.
- Free Mailings & Ads: Your announcements are created and mailed at no cost to you for a quicker business start. Company-paid Sunday newspaper advertisements give you and your listings expanded exposure.
- Agent Recognition: New and experienced agents are recognized in the newspaper, on our website, in branches, at luncheons, and at our annual award reception.
- Customizable Presentations: Up-to-date presentations ready for customizing save you time on paperwork.
- Sales Meetings: Informative sales meeting with guest speakers and company Tours of Homes gives you current information on the market properties and real estate development.
- Specialized Divisions for Special Clients:
- Support for Every Need:
- Staff Assistance: Professional staff – including Technology Experts, Relocation Specialists, Closing Coordinators, Accounting Specialists, and Marketing Professionals–work with you and give you more time to develop your business. Easier closings are executed at the highest level of professionalism.
- Mortgage Help: HomeServices Lending our mortgage partners, provides you with assistance for all your mortgage concerns and added convenience for your customers
- Daily Access: Offices are open 7 days a week and telephones answered 24 hours a day, so your prospects, buyers, and sellers can always reach you.
- Continuous Management Support: 7 day a week management support gives you the support you need and deserve.
- Four Local Offices: Strategically placed throughout Mobile, AL and Baldwin County Alabama in the Gulf Coast area, our offices are always close by.
- Nationwide Access: Our association with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World means that our agents benefit from being part of a large company with local connections and contacts.
Contact us today to learn more about your new career!
Anne Powell, Director of Career Development, can answer any questions you may have.
Contact her at:
E-mail: annepowell@ robertsbrothers.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Information outlining company services containing a statement of the company's commitment to equal opportunity is incorporated in the company policy, a copy of which is available at all offices of Roberts Brothers, Inc.